Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Cake

No, it's not any one's birthday around here!  That was the request of the boy who finally went on the potty!  So we woke up and made a pink (yes, his favorite color of the moment) birthday cake. Well, not ten minutes after eating the cake, there was poop in the pants:(  This happened two more times in the same day!  I am defeated, worn down, and exhausted!!  This little boy is smarter than I.  He is watching me waaaay closer than I am watching him.  If the phone rings and I go to answer it, he sneaks off and goes.  If I run to the bathroom, there is his chance.  He even said he was looking for a snack and got me again! 

Today is a new day.  With Brent at work, Cole and I are pretty much spending our day in the bathroom except for eating.  We have colored, played cars, and played in the dark.  Planning on staying in there until IT happens!  I got my eye on him today!  We are stuck like glue!!  Wish me luck! 

Feel free to leave any helpful advice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment