Life is Good!
After eating an entire birthday cake, Cole Bennett is finally potty trained!! It really just took a week of sitting in bathroom all day. Totally worth it! Brent & I took him to Toys R Us and told him he could buy whatever he wanted since we were so proud of him! He walked out of there with only 3 little cars from the movie "Cars." I guess when you already HAVE everything, its really not that big of a deal to go there anymore. Christmas was really over the top this year. He was just so excited that we all went a little overboard!
Our First Fender Bender
Two days ago, Cole and I were running errands with my mom when another car changed lanes without looking and smashed right into us! Luckily we saw it coming and mom tried to avoid her so it really wasn't that bad, but I was afraid that it would scare Cole. Nope! He couldn't wait for the police to get there!! He was so disappointed when the state police showed up in a Tahoe instead of a police car, or better yet a motorcycle:(
Monster Truck Show
The first of many "boy" things that I am going to do for Cole Bennett!! He saw this commercial on TV last week for the monster truck show in Gonzales and immediately said he wanted to go. He is obsessed with cars and this was a small show that was close to home so I thought we could bring him just to see if he would like it. Well.....he did!! We did not make it for the whole show because it was getting so late and he was getting tired, but he did bring his monster truck home and take it to bed with him:)
My Update
23 lbs down since surgery! 48 since beginning of this journey!

No comments:
Post a Comment