Well I've decided to give this a try to document some of the crazy days with Cole Bennett and some of the changes that I am currently going through as well.
Since Christmas it has been like a Toys R Us explosion in our house that I cannot seem to get in check. We get up and play like it is Christmas morning everyday! This had to be the best age to truly enjoy the holidays because Cole was so sad to see the decorations go. He really wanted it to stay out year round:) I hope I got enough pictures and video because I don't want to ever forget this time with him!
Two days after Christmas I went through a huge change that I hope will lead to a much healthier lifestyle for all of us. I had weight loss surgery - the gastric sleeve. It's been a rough two weeks on a liquid diet, but I am down 15 pounds so that makes it worth it so far. This week I am adding some pureed foods (which I'm sure sounds gross to you but mouth watering to me)! I am also starting to think about what I am going to do for exercise soon. Hope to get back to tennis before long!!!
Good luck with everything Christine! Tennis is even more fun at this age than it was in high school!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more updates on your blog. I love our blog and have fun posting on it with pics and stories that Andrew can go back and read when he is a little bit older.
Have fun!